Not Open to the Public at this Location
This steel processing facility is not open to the public.
404 South 1080 West
Syracuse, UT 84075
Syracuse Coil Processing
A suburb of Ogden, Syracuse became an agricultural hub of the region in the late 1800s, and is now linked to Antelope Island State Park which has brought an influx of tourists– Syracuse is a bustling city on its own. We provide quality new steel services for the steel branches within our company by bringing our cut-to-length processing in-house to cut down cost and lead time for our customers. We even sell our scrap metal back to US steel mills and in turn buy back those products for future use and sales– reducing our impact and keeping those products within America. Plus– we’re 100% employee owned. That means you, our valued customer, are working with employees who have a wealth of knowledge and a vested interest in your success – because your success is ultimately our success. Want to feel good about the business you support with your purchase? Contact one of the nearest Pacific Steel branches in your area to see all of what our Pacific Steel leveling line has to offer for you.
Coil Processing Capabilities
On average we have approximately 12-15,000 tons of coil in stock at our warehouse. This tonnage is spread across a variety of different finishes, grades and sizes. Most of the coil we bring in is domestic coil that was melted and manufactured here in the United States.
Our Current product lines include
- Hot Roll
- Cold Rolled
- Floor Plate
- Pickled and Oiled
- Electro Galvanized
We can process the following size ranges:
- 16GA – 5/8” Thick
- 18”-96” wide (up to 1⁄2” thick on 96 wide)
- Up to 70,000 pound coils
- Custom Cut-To-Length from 24”- 720”
RedBud Stretcher Leveling Process
- Our leveling line houses two Roller Levelers that can produce a wide range of thicknesses.
- Our Roller Leveler technology adds new memory across the width of the steel creating a noticeably flat product.
- Our team is highly experienced in removing Coil Set, Crossbow, and Torsion.
Mill Scale Recovery Unit
Following the Roller Levelers is a Mill Scale Recovery Unit. In this process, the material is lightly brushed with nylon rollers to remove loose mill scale resulting in a cleaner surface ideal for flat laser processing.
After Roller leveling each coil is sent into our 50’ in line Stretcher Leveler where our machine carefully calculates the exact yield point of the coil. This allows us to Stretch each section of material just beyond its yield point giving the material new grain structure and relieving all internal coil memory resulting in a 100% laser flat product.
Our Stretcher Level Technology is proven to reduce the need for micro-tabs on a laser table, increasing production, eliminating downtime and ultimately saving money for our customers.
Shear and Drop Stacker
- Precise length tolerances of -0,+1/16”
- Consistent squareness tolerances of +/- 1/8”
- Custom lift sizes to accommodate any customer need.
We offer multiple options for customer packaging.
- Steel banding
- Edge protectors
- Cardboard protection
- Plastic protection
- Skids – Custom
All Graded Hot Rolled products receive standard paint stenciling with the thickness, width and heat number for easy and accurate ASTM tracking and traceability.
- Coated products can be stenciled upon request.
- Customizable options are available such as job number, purchase order number, storage location, etc.
- Fully yielded material maintains flatness during any second step processing such as laser/plasma cutting, shearing, breaking, punching, etc.
- Save time and money eliminating unnecessary processing and material waste.
- Process does not change mechanical properties or compromise thickness.